Eulogica Ltd is looking for a new employee to join our team
Eulogica is a leading provider of specialised computer software and solutions for the Funeral profession. Eulogica Ltd has been established in the UK since 2003. We also have operations in Norway, Sweden, Ireland and the Netherlands. The concepts and technologies supplied to our 400+ clients are unique, and have been continuously developed since 1997. Our company can be described as value-driven, and all activities are based on our four core values: Integrity, Quality, Innovation and Client Focus.
We are looking for a new employee to join our team in the UK, based at our Sheffield office, to fill the vacant position of
Client Technical Support
We seek a skilled, energetic, reliable and social person to be responsible for technical support and related work. Primary tasks include:
- First and second line IT client support by telephone, e-mail and remote tools
- Planning, installing and configuring our software in client networks
- Documentation and logging of configuration work and support incidents
- Occasional end-user training (remotely and on-site)
- Involvement in special technical projects, e.g. planning and testing of new software
- Communication with suppliers and third parties about technical matters
- Work with web pages, product brochures, and other written materials
- Miscellaneous back-office tasks
The role would suit a recent IT graduate or person who is otherwise highly skilled with IT. Knowledge or background from the Funeral profession will be advantageous but is not a requirement. This is a chance to join a successful software company at entry level, with the opportunity to develop an exciting career path in an international company. Relevant training will be provided. The work will be varied in nature and will primarily be based in our Sheffield office during normal working hours, Monday to Friday. The position will involve occasional travelling to our London office and to client sites in the UK. Our staff are also occasionally expected to participate in national and international events (evenings and weekends).
We seek a candidate with knowledge as follows:
- Good all-round IT skills, incl. applications like MS-Office, Open Office, e-mail, etc.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems (client and server versions)
- Networking and TCP/IP knowledge, VPN, RDP, etc.
- Configuration of printers and peripherals
- Official Microsoft or networking qualifications would be advantageous
- Some knowledge of computer programming or SQL databases would be helpful
Essential personal qualifications would include:
- Honesty and integrity
- Good telephone manner and a humble attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Calm, analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Curiosity across a variety of areas
- Energy and a positive, hard working attitude
We care about our staff and we offer a competitive fixed salary as well as (after the first 6 months) a performance-related bonus and incentive program, pension scheme and other benefits, subject to agreement.
Interested candidates should send an e-mail to email@example.com for the attention of David Wright with attached application and CV.
All enquiries are treated confidentially.